Aweber Review Mailing List Manager Review
When it comes to internet marketing, you need to build your email list and manage it. It is never too early to start collecting emails because email marketing is simply the best way to turn potential customers into customers. With that said, you should use Aweber to build and manage your email list. This review will go over the features of Aweber and give you reasons why you should be using it.
1. Autoresponders – Allow you to use an autoresponder, which means you can deliver a sequence of messages to people who have just signed up to your list. Not only that, but you will be able to track the performance of your emails and can schedule emails to be sent in advance, and you have plenty of email templates. The most successful internet marketers use autoresponders, even when they had a small list.
2. Sign-up Forms – If you are new to internet marketing, or you want to do email marketing, but you don't know where to start, then Aweber is perfect for you. It allows you to build your email list via sign up forms quickly. Aweber has signed up form templates you can use, and you can design your forms. You can use form animation and effects too, and this can help grab viewers' attention and increase your chances of getting more sign-ups to your email list.
3. Create Newsletters – You can use Aweber to create amazing looking email newsletters, even if you're a complete newbie, but there are advanced options that are ideal for experts.
4. Drag And Drop Editor – Aweber has a drag and drop editor, which is great because you can create email newsletters in a short period and they will look professional. You'll have the tools you need to build every single email piece by piece and Aweber provides you with a free stock image gallery. Furthermore, Aweber offers unlimited image hosting, and you have the choice to use plain text or HTML.
5. Manage Subscribers – The best thing about using Aweber is you can manage your customers and segment them. You'll easily be able to collectively manage and segment your customers, and you can track them too, which means you'll have a good idea of who is opening your emails and who is not, which allows you to delete people off your list if they do not open your emails. You can target subscribers based on actions they have taken, which can improve your odds of becoming successful with email marketing.
6. Other Features – There are other features you'll have access to with Aweber. Create emails from your blog posts, and you'll know what your email open, and click rates are. Those are only a few of the other features you get when you use Aweber.
How Does Aweber Stack Up vs. GetResponse?
As for how much it costs, there are various pricing plans to choose. Also, you can take advantage of the free trial Aweber offers. This allows you to get the hang of the software before you buy it.
We Use Awber
Aweber is the best way to manage your email list, packed with great features, and easy to use. If you want to be successful with email marketing or internet marketing, then you need Aweber, so give it a try today.
Check it out here: