Udemy Course Reviews 2017
↓ Udemy Courses We've Taken and Reviewed ↓
We do not write fake reviews or just copy the user reviews from Udemy! We have taken every one of these training courses from beginning to end. These are what we call our “in-house” reviews. We become students because they cover a subject we are interested. One thing that helps is we can we pick up these courses when Udemy is doing one 80%-95% discount. Click here to enroll in Udemy notify, and we will keep you in the loops when these crazy Udemy Discount Codes become available.
New This Week:
The Best Pinterest SEO Course Of All Time – anything and everything you ever wanted to know about Pinterest and the massive effect it has on search engine rankings is covered in this course.
- How to make your self a “Pinfurencer”
- How to use structured data and Rich Pins
- How did take advantage of geolocation
- How do bring life back into your old posts
- Much, much more
The Best Video Marketing Course Of All Time – Advanced video marketing techniques that go above and beyond and take you to “ninja status”. Learn to rank videos on:
- Advanced RSS Techniches
- This one is an excellent guide, covers a lot of subjects like pages speed and negative SEO that many other SEO courses miss!
- Anyone from a novice to an experienced SEO can learn something
- This is my pick as the best course on Udemy!
- Isaac Rudansky is, in our opinion, the best instructor on Udemy. This Adwords training course is the highest rated on Udemy!
- You couldn't learn at a “real college” what is covered in training” absolutely a must have.
- This course is excellent because of it, not only teaches you how to use Analytics, but how to make use of that data to improve your website.
- The instructor makes what can be relatively complex subject easy to understand and less intimidating.
- Another grand slam from Isaac Rudansky and the rest remarketing/retargeting course you can take online.
- See above: End of Story!
- This one is a slight departure for Isaac Rudansky and focuses on the psychological principles both how well-focused web design leads to higher conversions.
- This course made me take a good look at what I was doing wrong. I watched it three times now!
SEO That Works!
SEO is pretty simple, and this course explains it all:
- Keywords for SEO
- Preparing Your Site Properly
- Understanding Content in SEO
- Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- Local-Search SEO
- Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
This course is OK for those that know nothing about the internet bit have a physical product!
- Taught by award-winning CEO Jason Miles.
- Very Basic
- Sometimes Self-promotional
- You can do better
A quick fix of afiliate tip and some, well, you just have to read the review!
- Description: hacks to create affiliate marketing campaigns that convert.
- Some advice it good, some is dated
- Self-promotional at times
A review of Udemy's marketing strategy to reach 1,000,000 people with SEO by Alex Genadinik is all over the place and unfocused and not the best choice.
- Seems like a compilation of other courses, some info is dated.
- Unfoucused, but with a lot of content not all SEO.
Daragh Walsh's who is best known for Google Analytics on Udemy. We review: “SEO Training: How to Get to the Top of Google with SEO”
- Geat course for those new to SEO
- A bit brief
- Escellent instructuror.
Useful Links To Help You Navigate Udemy
- Udemy is a great platform, but sometimes they do some tricky stuff based on where in the world you are searching, whether you've been a student or not, and even local currencies. Use this handy guide to avoiding pitfalls!
- We test drove a few but found Muhammad Atef's “Ethical Hacking from Scratch to Advanced Technique” to stand heads over the wannabes.
- Through a combination of research and feedback you found needs to be the 12 best marketing courses on Udemy.
- Udemy discounts some of their courses that can cost up to $200 Down to $10 from time to time. You just have to know when to look and what coupon code to have. Let Udemy Notify take the guesswork out for you!
Trending On Udemy
♥ 5 TRENDING UDEMY COURSES JUNE HOTSALE 2017 ♥
These are some of the most popular and most talked about Udemy classes in June discount coupon 2017.
Design for Humanity: A New Perspective on User Experience – Important name in Design space. Very influential in the development of CSS as it stands today.
Chef Fundamentals: A Recipe for Automating Infrastructure – Chef is a platform for DevOps workflow. This is the only Chef course on Udemy reviewed and approved by Chef Training team.
Unreal Engine 4: How to Develop Your First Two Games – Only Unreal course on Udemy reviewed and approved by Epic Games.
Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Practice Tests – Top AWS instructor (Ryan Kroonenburg) on Udemy and new practice test product to accompany his best-selling course.
Fire Starter Sessions Video Workshop with Danielle LaPorte – High profile instructor (doing instructor promo till 4/17 after which they'll opt back into all deals)
Promo To Looks For
August Curiosity New Students $10 For All Courses 08/21/17 11:59 PM PST - 09/01//17 12:01AM PST
August Curiosity Sale Promotional Information
- Start Date: 08/21/17 11:59 PM PST
- End Date: 09/01//17 12:01AM PST
- Discount: All users will see $10 sitewide (Up to 90% off)
- Suggested positioning:
- All courses on Udemy are $10 for the next ten days
Course We Are Watching!
⊗ In Review Queue & Top Feedback ⊗
These are courses we have plans to review or are currently reviewing!
Google Analytics Certification Exam: Get Certified in 2 Days – Become Google Analytics Certified in Just 2 Days to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client. New for 2017! – Bestselling – 4.6 (515 ratings) – 5,285 students enrolled. The Complete SEO Guide to Ranking Local Business Websites – “Watch over my shoulder as I redesign and rank a real live client local business website on the 1st page of Google” by Christine Maisel. (4.7 of 501 ratings4,207 students enrolled) ClickBank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without A Website – Proven system for success as a ClickBank affiliate. No hidden secrets, this course spills everything – 4.7 (1,205 ratings) – 9,613 bright students have enrolled! NEW for 2017! Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing (v 4.0) – Advanced Internet marketing training, not for beginners or how-to. (4.5 – 791 ratings – 10,714 students enrolled) The Complete Digital Marketing Course 2017 – 12 Courses in 1 – Learn Online Marketing by doing. SEO, Facebook, YouTube, Email Marketing, Copywriting, Google Analytics, Adwords & More! 4.4 (4,118 ratings of 38,956 students enrolled) Social Media Marketing 2017 – Learn PPC on 10+ Platforms – Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms!Bestselling (4.6 stars on 1,128 ratings – 11,500 students enrolled) WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap – Learn how to confidently develop custom & profitable Responsive WordPress Themes and Websites with no prior experience. (4.5 of 3,211 ratings) – 23,596 students enrolled Shopify Power: Build An Ecommerce Website Using Shopify – 89% Discount A-Z training on all things e-commerce, more specifically on the lucrative Shopify Platform. (Average 4.7 – 169 ratings – 1,092 students enrolled) Email Marketing Mastery: Make More Sales By Sending Emails – Learn the counter-intuitive principles you can use to build an email following and grow your sales 4.7 (77 ratings 7,323 students enrolled)
A Brief History Of Udemy
For this of you who are unfamiliar with Udemy and are wondering if they are legit, you look no further than the company's listing in Crunchbase:
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online.
Continuing education is always challenging. There was a time when a high school diploma was all you needed to get a good, entry level job. You could work in the mail room, or get a job on the factory line, and then work your way up to a comfortable position. Maybe you'd never be in charge of the company, but you could do an honest day's work, and make enough money to live comfortably.
These days, every single job seems to demand a degree of some kind. If not an actual two or four-year degree, they at least want to see a certificate that you completed an appropriate class. Unfortunately, classes are expensive, take time, and don't help you pay bills until you're done with them. The high cost of education is why so many people are falling to the internet, where they can take online courses. But even there, it takes a lot of time and determination to find online courses that are even worth taking.
Top Quality Education
Udemy excellent online education is every subject you can imagine. By going to Udemy, you can get access to hundreds, if not thousands, of online courses. Many items discounted to members, but sporadically.
Not only do they bring the top rated online courses, but they make sure that they inspect and vet each and every course. The community evaluates the courses, and this helps Udemy judge which courses are worth keeping around, and which ones should get the boot.
Why Use Udemy?
The simple truth is that nothing in the world is perfect. Online courses allow you to learn the skills you need at a pace better suited to you, let you save money, and study from home. The lower cost helps some people acquire skills they otherwise might not have. But in exchange, there's no centralized location to find every available online course, and there's no university body to judge whether or not a particular instructor is doing their job.
The Power Of The Community
The community is why Udemy is such a fantastic resource. They collect online courses in one location, allowing you to search for what you need. Instead of having to spend several hours going to multiple websites, trying multiple different Google searches in an attempt to find a course that fits your needs and budget, you can go to Udemy. They've got all the courses in a single place, so you can search for everything in one place and know that it has vetted for quality by the number of students enrolled and instructor rating
Not only that, but you won't have to worry about what happens if the course instructor doesn't provide what they promise. Instead of having to struggle with the course worker yourself, you can contact Udemy. They help you get what you paid for, one way or another. That way, when you sign up for an online course, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you won't have to worry about wasting your hard earned money.
At the end of the day, continuing education is still challenging. You have to take time out of your day, sit down and study new information, and try to force yourself to learn and remember. However, learning more life skills that can help you in multiple ways is always beneficial. If you're not learning, you're not alive, as people often say!
So if you're hoping to further your education, but just haven't figured out how to make it happen, check out Udemy. You'll find out fairly quickly that they offer an excellent resource in figuring out how and where to learn more about your future career.
Among the best-selling courses deal with marketing, Google certification, and health and fitness, but you can find anything or even become an instructor yourself!
Exclusive Bonuses Only From Shiny Object Reviews!
Sign Up for the e-mail list or buy anything from Shiny Object Reviews and get all of these bonuses for free!